Regardless of whether you’re new to vaping or want to learn more about vaping, knowing how to choose the right vape tank is the secret to enhancing your vaping experience. Lots of people are currently embracing the vaping trend as an alternative way of smoking tobacco for assorted reasons. There are several terminologies in the vaping industry that might seem like weird jargon to some people, especially beginners.
Being able to choose the right vaping equipment and other accessories such as e-juice, atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, and flavors can be quite overwhelming even for experienced vapers who are not adventurous. Here is a guide on how to approach the issue of selecting the right vape tank that will give you optimal satisfaction and redefine your vaping experience.
What is a vape tank?
It’s also referred to as a glassomizer, cartomizer, or clearomizer, and is basically the combination of the heating element that holds the e-liquid that turns the gadget into a vaporizer. SmokeCartel carries a wide range of tanks suitable for various personal preferences and budgets for beginners or experienced vapers. It’s vital to note that the devices house the e-juice, contain atomizers, and screw onto a battery.
The three tanks include:
- Clearomizer- This particular tank has coils that have wicks which are meant for absorbing the e-liquid. Once the wicks absorb the e-liquid, they feed it into the atomizer. There is a wide range of clearomizers with reserves that can hold different volumes of e-juice.
- Glassomizer- It functions almost the same as a clearomizer. The notable difference between the two tanks is that the latter uses a plastic tank while the former has a glass. Therefore, the glassomizer is more durable and beneficial because it’s resistant to erosion, which is common with most clearomizers.
- Cartomizer- The vape tank uses a cotton-like filament to absorb the e-liquid. The e-liquid is then fed to the coil where it’s heated by the battery to produce vapors.
The main difference between a cartomizer and the clearomizer or glassomizer is that the former doesn’t use a wick to feed the e-juice to the coil. In other words, choosing the right vape tank is all about personal preferences. However, you ought to fill your tanks properly in order to enhance your vaping experience.
Selecting the Right Vape Material
Here are descriptions of the three materials that you should consider choosing from when looking for the right vape:
- Plastic- plastics are the majority in the market today. The advantage of plastics is affordability.
- Glass– they are made of pyrex and are probably the ‘coolest’ in terms of aesthetics. They are heavier than their plastic counterparts and have interesting features and specs that allow maximum airflow.
- Metal- most of the metallic tanks are made of stainless steel or anodized aluminum. Although they are not so common in the market, there are certain suppliers who offer them on their online or offline shopping stores.
There are diverse types, styles, variations, and models of vapes in the market suitable for various budgets. You should make sure the vaporizer and other vaping accessories you choose are perfect for your needs before ordering.