Hemorrhoids are a very common these days. Ten out of nine people are affected with this disease. Hemorrhoids are swelled veins around the anus area and located in the lower rectum. It is also called piles. There are three types of hemorrhoids:
- Internal hemorrhoids: It rarely creates discomfort and its lie inside the rectum. You can’t see or feel these hemorrhoids. These hemorrhoids are painless but at the time of bowel movement it cause bleeding and irritation.
- External hemorrhoids: It is located around the skin of your anus. You can feel it when it causes itching, bleeding with bowel movement, pain which is usually experienced when passing the stool.
- Thrombosis hemorrhoids: They can be very painful but usually it is not a serious condition. It can take couple of weeks to resolve but if your pain is insufferable, your doctor will remove the blood clot to stop the pain.
If you are suffering from this hemorrhoid problem, you can consult your doctor and he will help you and give you proper advice on how to get rid of hemorrhoids. There are different treatments, such are:
If you are suffering from hemorrhoids then the treatments include:
- Rubberband ligation: this is a very common treatment in which doctor’s use rubber band and place it on the base of hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid falls down in a week but it is an uncomfortable procedure and may cause bleeding but it is an effective procedure for many people.
- Sclerotherapy: It is less effective procedure than rubber band treatment. In this procedure, your doctor can inject a chemical in your hemorrhoid tissue to shrink. And the injection causes less pain.
- Infrared coagulation: This is a laser treatment in which a beam of light can shrink the hemorrhoid. This is a quick and painless procedure but it can a take long time to work completely.
You can also search how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally if you do not wish to take so many medications.