The name of Kamagra is frequently mentioned in advertisements and on social media. Almost everyone is aware with the usage of it.
Kamagra is as an oral medication with the purpose of treating ED (erectile dysfunction). It not for children and women. When you take in Kamagra, your penis can get hard for almost an hour to perform sexual acts and satisfy your partner.
A Little History
Kamagracontains sildenafil polo, which was first discovered to have effects on male reproductive system by Pfizer. It then Launched Viagra in 1998. Kamagra is same as Viagra, well, maybe better.
According to stats, frequent impotence is experienced by 17% of men, aged between 18 and 55, while over the age of 55, one in three males is a victim of erectile dysfunction.
Working of Kamagra
Kamagra works like a drug. The working of Kamagra is similar to drugs which contain nitrates. It is important to know that Kamagra is not recommended for people suffering with heart diseases. In some men, it causes awful headaches. Others may be unable to differentiate among color schemes of blue and green.
Kamagra is not a magic drug – It’s just like an average medicine. It has its limitations. Therefore, it should be used via consultation of a professional doctor. Failure to utilize Kamagra under a supervised prescription may cause above-mentioned side effects or the drug may not work.
What Happens When You Take Kamagra?
The purpose of Kamagra is to stimulate blood flow towards the male reproductive organs. When a penis receives blood flow, it becomes more active. This helps the male reproductive part to actively participate in sexual intercourse.
The effect of added blood flow lasts about an hour.
Cases in Which Intake of Kamagra May Not Be Advised
Approve the consent of your doctor, before taking any medications for erectile dysfunction. The medications for improving ED might harm your body if:
- Your body suffers from diseases related to blood pressure
- You suffer from diabetes
- You participate in kidney dialysis
- You take nitrate drugs to cure chest pain
- You are a victim of a liver disease
Tips for Taking Kamagra
In spite of all the above-mentioned issues, Kamagra is by far the most sought drug when it comes to curing erectile dysfunction.
- Do not take Kamagra more than once, per day. You may take in up to 4 hours before sexual activity (Most people take it about half an hour before engaging in a sexual activity).
- Kamagra is a product which should be used, when needed. That doesn’t give you the excuse to overdose on it. OD’ing on it won’t improve your sexual performance, however you will most likely be taken to a hospital as OD’ing on Kamagra generates various health hazards.
- You should avoid alcohol, grapefruit and grapefruit juice when utilizing Kamagra, these products may cause a reaction with sildenafil.
- There are certain drugs which may react with Kamagra. It is recommended not to use those drugs, when taking Kamagra. These are Stendra, Cialis and Levitra. Whenever unsure, it is strongly recommended to consult a professional doctor.